Vacuum Microwave Drying System
QIVA-30K Microwave Vacuum Low Temperature Drying Equipment
Vacuum Low Temperature Drying is a new technology developed in recent years. Compared with traditional hot air convection drying, Vacuum Low Temperature Drying has the advantages of high drying efficiency, low energy consumption and good quality of dried products. When it is applied to heat-sensitive materials such as fruits, their Intrinsic qualities such as color, flavor, nutrition, etc. will be maintained. The oxygen-free or oxygen-less drying environment is important in pharmaceutical industry.
QuickerVFP-10K microwave vacuum low temperature drying equipment uses a PLC control system, HMI human-machine interface to ensure a convenient control operation.
Main technical parameters:
- Microwave frequency: 2450MHz
- Power supply: 208V 60Hz
- Microwave power: 1000W-30kW continuously adjustable
- Temperature measurement method: Uses infrared on-line temperature measurement system, Temperature control range: 0~300 ℃, Temperature measurement accuracy: ≤ ± 0.2 ℃.
- Temperature control accuracy: ≤±1°C.
- Microwave reaction chamber: Corrosion and high temperature resistant large-capacity stainless steel cavity
- Control mode: PLC+HMI human-machine interface control, more intuitive test status indication, easy control operation. Working parameters such as working time, temperature, and microwave power can be set on the human-machine interface.
- Microwave leakage: Microwave leakage comply with international standards.